What We Provide
- A luxurious hot tub experience
- 5 day hire (thursday to monday) or 7 day hire
- We deliver and collect the hot tub free of charge anywhere within 25 mile of Tore (Outside 25 miles incurs a £1/mile fee- this is calculated at check out
- We provide very clean hot tubs
- We will set up the hot tub up for you on our arrival and show you the filling procedure
- We will provide you with adequate chemicals and run through their use (very simple)
- We will leave you with an easy-to-understand booklet to ensure your hot tub experiene is a great one!! (covers both chemical and hot tub use)
- If you have ordered a gazebo we will set this up for you.
- No hidden charges!
- We may even throw in a cheeky bottle of prosecco…….!
What We Need From You
In order to fill your hot tub you need access to a tap. If you require we can provide all the necessary hoses and connections. Should you wish to use the hot tub that evening or following morning/afternoon we would recommend using your indoor hot water tap to reduce the heating-up time. In normal circumstances the hot tub will take between 18-32 hours to reach bathing temperature if using an outdoor tap.
Each hot tub comes with a 3 meter single standard 13amp plug with an RCD breaker for additional safety. The power supply can either be an indoor or outdoor socket but remember you only have 3 metres of cable from the hot tub. An extension cable can be used, providing that it’s supplied by you as we are unable to provide due to health and safety. Should you require an outdoor weather cable box (if using an outdoor extension), please notify us prior to delivery.
We require a flat, level and solid base to site the hot tub(to make sure the hot tub system works);
This can be slabbed, concrete, blocks, grassed or any firm hard standing surface. If you are planning putting it on decking you need to ensure it can withstand the weight of a hot tub.
Fyrish (4 person) is 1136 kg
Wyvis (6 person) is 1780kg
The area also needs to be clear of stones, sharp objects etc.
The Fyrish and Wyvis hot tubs are designed to fit in the smallest of locations as these hot tubs are assembled on site. The width of the tubs are 2 metres.
If you are hiring the gazebo then you need to be ensure that pegs can be put in to the ground surrounding it.